Thruster Disc Brakes Hilmar DB M28 120
• Robust design with all bearings and pivot points fitted with maintenance free close tolerance self lubrication bushings.
• All coil springs designed for 1 million + cycles.
• All thrusters built to DIN15430 standard.
• 50% fewer parts than all competitors’ brakes.
• All parts designed to mill standard with minimum safety factor of 4:1.
• Sintered friction linings standard.
• All brakes tested and torque set as per customer’s requirement.
• Brake weight dramatically reduced important factor for machinery house structural design. 30% lighter than competitors brakes.
• Bearing torque independent of DISC rotating direction.
• Easily replaceable asbestos free brake linings for high circumferential speed up to 85m/sec. and maximum DISC temperature of up to 850 °C.
• Equal DISC lining clearance due to Hillmar synchronized linkage.
• No right hand & left hand design.
• Equipped with Automatic Wear Compensator.
• Equipped with Manual Release Device.
• Brake speeds comparable to magnetic brakes can beattained.
• All component parts designed for maximum durability.
• Stainless steel spindles used throughout.
• Self-lubricating bushings used at all pivot points.
• Thruster brake release 3-phase AC supply.
• Enclosed adjustable brake spring with torque scale.
• High performance asbestos-free brake linings.
• Sintered metal brake linings for high speeds.
• Thruster can be installed horizontally for industrial vertical-motor applications like slewing.
• Precise torque selection for maximum service.
• Ease of Maintenance; less parts; lighter weight.
• Quick change insert type brake linings.
• Streamlined design halves maintenance time.
• Sure and easy adjustment.
• Easy maintenance after initial adjustment.